Thursday, June 30, 2011

My BIG spider family!


While in Park City for a mini vacation, we came upon a farmers market and found the most amazing little trinkets. A Lady had taken wire and beads and made the most beautiful spider pendents. Of course we had to get one, and one turned into 9! We had to get one for each of the boys, John picked out a few and talked me into getting one for me to hang from the mirror in my car. Well, on the way home I hung mine up and it looked awesome! I then took John's and Jacob's conected them. The other boys were holding or playing with theirs and one by one they passed them up to be added to the row.
It always surprises me when I see how big my family really is! I mean, just like with the spiders on the mirror, I added them one at a time, so when you see the last one get added on, yes, it looks crazy! I am not saying that having 5 kids is a cake walk, but we grew into this family and I would not change it for anything.
Our vacation was anything but relaxing and at times, I wanted to just go hime, but hearing the boys say what a great vacation this was made up for the not so fun times.
It's always fun to bring home a little something to remind you of a trip or vacation. Creapy crawler made from beautiful beads, a prefect blend for my silly, crazy fun family!

No comments:

Post a Comment