Saturday, June 25, 2011

Race Day!

Well, I just finished my 3rd 5K today. I was bummed that I was not able to improve my time. I did something to my knee and ended up having to walk more than I wanted to. John and I started the race out together and about 1/2 mile in I saw some friends and from that time on John was ahead and I never caught up. Debbie came and walked the race and got 1st place in her age category!
Overall, it was a fun morning. I am so glad that I have been signing us up for these. If it weren't for the commitment, I would have stayed in bed. I hope to run at least 2 more before the end of the summer and may even try a 10k! That is, if I can actually train for the race and not have the 5K be the only time I run.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girl! I can't find your email and Suzy wants it so can you email me at oceanpixiedancer@gmail.com??? Thanks, H

    ReplyDelete