Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lunch with the GIRLS!!!


I just came back from having lunch with some of my friends and realized something. There were no strollers, no high chairs and no kids meals. That's because there were no kids!It has been a long time since I have gone to lunch with friends were at least someone had to bring a toddler or baby along. It was so nice to be able to talk and just enjoy each others company.
I am so lucky to have Connor to watch the littler kids for me so I can do things during the day. Before lunch I had to take Nathan and I to the dentist and I came home just long enough to make Jakey a bottle and head back out. About an hour later I got a call from Connor saying that he had gotten Jakey to sleep and wondered when I would be home so he could go to a movie with a friend. That is the kind of interruption I can handle.
Today is a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment