Sunday, June 5, 2011

Let's try this again!

So, I have this friend that has a pretty popular blog and her success has inspired me. Not that I want to make this a huge and popular blog, but just so I will get back to jotting down my thoughts and connect with friends and family again.
I decided that starting new would be easier than trying to up date the old one. So I asked my kids to help think of the blog address and Nate said "Boy Cheese sandwiches" right away. There is a little story behind that. When Connor was small, I was watching a little girl and at lunchtime I asked if she would like a grilled cheese sandwich. I then asked Connor and he said, "I want a boy cheese sandwich". Three kids later my sister gave me 2 books to jot down all the cute things that the kids say and do. The cover of the books have a picture of them and the title "Boy Cheese Sandwiches".
So I hope you enjoy the next generation of Boy Cheese Sandwiches! (And I hope I will keep up on it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment