Sunday, April 22, 2012

Health Update

4-21-2012 Well, I got the results back from my most recent Doctor visit with Dr. Egan. I had them do a CBC, bilirubin, Thyroid, antibody and cortisol test. Those all came back normal, but my hematocrit was again low. I also had an ultrasound on my stomach and they found a left ovarian cyst and a large varicose vein wrapped around my uterus. I thought for sure that the problem was going to turn out to be my thyroid and when it came back normal, I didn’t know what to think. I am so frustrated of not knowing what is wrong with me and why I can’t just get better. It has been 5 months of fatigue, weakness, and pain. I am too young to feel this old! I will have to go to the hematologist and get a bone marrow biopsy, which sounds absolutely miserable! Hopefully they can just sedate me and I can have a nice little nap like the other tests. I also will be following up with my OB to see what she thinks we need to do about the cyst and vein. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment