Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Recap

Well, we have been having so much fun that I have not had time to write about all of it, so I am going to try my best to recount all the crazy, fun times we have had in the last few weeks.
On top of all the dentist, eye doctor, and pediatrician visits, we managed to squeeze in Lagoon (twice for John and I), 7 Peaks, Trafalga, School shopping, sold a car, bought a car, Roxberry, Coldstone, a couple nights eating out, a Birthday for Matt, Scout camp, day camp, garage sale, KSL, so I could buy a blendtec, piano, guitar, watching all the Harry Potter movies (we are on #4), Family night, and haircuts! I am sure I missed some things in there, but you get the idea. We had a fun, filled July and I plan on recapping each and every fun day, as soon as I can stop long enough to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment