Sunday, July 24, 2011

I do QUILT!


So I haven't posted any of my quilt and sewing projects lately because they were for a bride and I didn't know if she would check out my blog before it was given, so here is the quilt that I made for John's Aunt Karen to give to her granddaughter Kylie. I also took the left over fabric and made a reversible apron to go with my gift. The funny thing about the apron is when I was asking Kylie what fabrics to use for her quilt se said she liked all of them, but the animals. So that is when I decided I had to do something with the animal print and figured she could wipe her dirty hands all over those animals.

Front
Inside (but I think I like this side better)

3 comments:

  1. So adorable!! You are amazingly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a serious knack for coordinating patterns...I think it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Jamie! So cute. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete