Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm fine!

So I was doing a mental check today to see how I was doing.
Let's see, my dad is sick, my mom is weak and overworked from taking care of him. My sister is moving to Peru and my in-laws are preparing to leave on a mission. My 7 month old weighs 20lb. and needs me to do everything for him. My 3 year old has regressed in the potty training department and whines and cries all day. My 13 year old is, well, 13! I have 2 more kids to feed, clothe and entertain. I stopped eating all my favorite "comfort foods" to get the extra baby weight off, so I am grumpy and tired! We need to buy a new car and freezer! I want to be everything to everyone and am just realizing that I can't. It's pay day and the money is already gone! We have more stuff than room in this house and no time to clean it. My mom tried to hand over all the "in case we die" stuff that my sister use to be in charge off to me today and I wasn't ready for it and just lost it! But other than that, I'm fine!

3 comments:

  1. About half of that sounds like my life too! That's when I lock myself in my bedroom and cry (the kids are pounding on the door, but that's when a pillow over the ears comes handy). I am doing sugar busters and it's working out great, I cut carbs and all foods that have more than 4g sugar (that's a lot of my favorites)so I am a little grumpy as well. Sorry you have so much on your plate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Jamie. I wish I was closer and could help carry the load with Mom and Dad. I also wish I could be YOUR fairy godmother on occasion :-)If there is something I can do to help let me know. In the mean time. I love you!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're funny...and somehow refreshing because reading your post made me feel very normal:)

    ReplyDelete