Thursday, March 29, 2012

Health Update

Well, Connor's cardiology appointment went fantastic today! He shows no sign of heart problems and was diagnosed with Vasovagal. With proper hydration, sleep and being careful when standing up, he should continue to be a healthy teenage boy! What wonderful news! We will be keeping a daily health log of how much he has drank, how much sleep he got and if he had any episodes of fainting or blacking out, so that we can keep on top of it and hopefully see it go away.
I had my endoscopy today and had another nice little sedated nap. They did see some flattening of the villi and did a biopsy of those areas to test for celiac disease. I am not too excited to eliminate even more foods from my diet, but if that is what is causing all my symptoms,then I will do it.
Thank you to all the friends and family that have prayed, worried, and cared about us these past few weeks and months. I think we are close to finding answers!

1 comment:

  1. When it rains it pours, eh? But that can happen in a good way too, so I hope you will figure out what is going on with you SOON. I hope you will still be able to eat. Some of us would like to keep you around for a while. Love you!

    ReplyDelete