Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Good Morning Birthday Boy!
Lunch with the boys
Nerf darts from Matt
His own camera for making videos
Card from Nate
One lucky lady!
Make a wish
Well, today was Connor’s 14th Birthday. I love when my kids Birthdays come around and I have the chance to spend the whole day thinking of only them. I love to think about the pregnancy, the day they were born and all the days in between. Connor is an amazing son. He has matured into such a smart and thoughtful young man. I am grateful that Connor has patience with us as parents as we feel our way through this maze we call parenthood. I had a wonderful, Connorful day! I got to wake him up this morning with a hug and a kiss, take him and his good friend Ammon out to lunch and talk with them as they each inhaled a foot long sub, and then to our traditional dinner and presents at Red Robin. Connor asked if he could get a shake and since it was his Birthday, he could get whatever he wanted. Well, after eating the whole thing and downing a full glass of water, he couldn’t even finish his burger and fries. Connor loves to get the burger with an egg on it (yuck). We took the Mile High Mud Pie home and after he came home from Young Men’s, we sang, he blew out a candle and the boys polished off the pie. Connor’s Birthday is the first of the year and I never seem to stop thinking about the days my kids were born and the months leading up to it. I love being a mom to the most amazing boys on the planet. What a fantastic job I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment