Thursday, September 1, 2011

Off to Preschool!


I just dropped Michael off to his first day of Preschool. He has been so excited ever since the big boys started last week. We went last week to check out his "new school", which is actually my friend Wendy Knights house. Michael asked to go downstairs. Apparently, everyone has toys downstairs, at least in his little 3 year old mind. Wendy said that there was a slide down there and that is all he has been thinking about. So when I dropped him off, he immediately wanted to go down and play on the slide. Miss Wendy told him that they were not going downstairs today and Michael began to cry. I told Wendy that he had been so excited to start school and go downstairs, and she told Michael that if everyone was good, they could go to the basement. He quickly cheered up and went off to play.
I hope we does well today. I really think that he needs something that is just his and I am hoping preschool will be it. Michael has been doing a lot better since school started for the big boys. The routine makes such a difference for everyone!
On our way, he is so excited!

Michael and Miss Wendy

Mom and her BIG boy!

Time to say goodbye. Just a little nervous I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment