Monday, June 4, 2012

So much has happened in the last month,I don't even know where to start! I think I will just give a quick update of my "health issues". After the transfusion I felt great for about 3 weeks. I felt myself going back down in the last few weeks and was just hoping it was because I was so busy with the last week of school and trying to catch up from 5 months of laying around. I went back to the oncologist for a follow up and he confirmed what I suspected. My levels had dropped and I was back to where we began. I just got off the phone with Timpanogas hospital to set up my bone marrow biopsy for this Wednesday. I have not been looking forward to this so I have requested to be sedated. Luckily my mom will be able to come out and be with the kids and John is working on getting work off to be there with me. I hear that there will be a little bit of a recovery, but nothing major. I think this means that I will finally know what is wrong and if there is a cure.

2 comments:

  1. Jamie, I am so sorry. I am praying for you. I hope whatever is going on they will be able to figure it out and fix it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete