Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekly Update

Nates robot creations
Cards for Nana
Look! It's Africa!
Train show





Yummy!
Jake loves his biggest brother!

Connor- John and I wanted to go out on a date and have come to realize that we should probably pay Connor for tending when we do. So I asked Connor, "Do you want to tend for pay tomorrow?" To which Connor asked, "Who's Pay?" Connor got to go to his first fencing class on Saturday, and really enjoyed it.

Nathan- Nathan was trying to figure out if he wanted to save his money for an itouch (Connor wanted to sale him his), NXT or motor parts for his Lego creations. He finally decided (after we told Connor that he couldn’t tell him what he should do) and he ordered the motors. They came in the mail this week and he has been having a ball creating bumper cars with lights and figuring out different ways to make the wheels move and work together. I love to see if create!

Matthew- Matt loves to create right along with Nathan. He has been building a city with buildings, vehicles and dinosaurs in the family room downstairs. Matthew is not very cuddly, but I finally got him to give me a kiss, on the lips! Wednesday we had Brinner (Breakfast for dinner) and Matthew eat his ham into the shape of Africa.

Michael- Michael got a 2 wheel bike for Christmas that he rides around the house. He calls it his “Chicco Red-Bullet fast bike” and wants you to watch how fast he can go. This week he went to his friend Tad’s again and asked, “What Benich are you? I am Michael Stanley Benich.” He also asks every day if he can go play with “Tadders”. I guess that is what they call him at his house. Michael was pretty excited when he saw Tad at church today and ran right up to him to say hi! Michael was supposed to give a talk in sharing time today, but I ended up giving the talk while he hid behind the podium.

Jacob- Jakey loves scripture time at our house. He crawls around the room and will sit on the scriptures of who is reading. We can’t help but laugh and he loves the attention. Jacob loves to stand up and has even taken a few steps on his own. He is getting pretty fast at walking along the couch and loves to sit and play on the couch.

Jamie- I think my iron finally started working. Monday I was able to stay up a little longer than I had been and even emptied and loaded the dish washer, and started the laundry before I had to lie back down. I even got down to one nap a day the last few days! For the Super Bowl, the kids chose their favorite snacks and we had a little party and invited my parents out to enjoy the spread. I did get some results back, my iron had gone up a little, but so had my bilirubin. My doctor decided that I should go see a hematologist so I have an appointment tomorrow and look forward to finding some answers. I asked Nathan and Connor if they would fast for me today and they both fasted through breakfast. I am grateful for their love for me and their faith to help me get the help that I need.

John- It was Nana’s Birthday this week so we made ate brownies and made Nana Birthday cards for family night. John scanned them into the computer and we emailed them to her. We even stayed up so that we could be one of the first to wish her “Happy Birthday from the states! John took Michael on a special date to the “Train show”. Michael though he was going to a movie, not a convention. They stood in line for 45 minutes and rode a train for 1 minute. Michael loved it. He got to play with Thomas trains and see lots of mini train sets. John even got him a hot dog, what a great special date! John also finished our taxes (My favorite time of year) and will get them sent in this week, yeah! Not much of a refund, but at least we don’t owe!

No comments:

Post a Comment