Sunday, December 11, 2011

Update


Well, we just sang at my in-laws farewell. I messed up big time! We had not had a chance to practice with the piano, so at the part that John and I were to come in, I could not hear the piano and it was awful! The last verse was good, but I felt pretty dumb.
This last week Jacob turned one. I have been reflecting on the last year and especially this time last year. The scariness of the pregnancy. Not knowing what to expect with the delivery. I have thought about the hospital stay and lying in my hospital bed crying, hair sopping wet and in pain. John dropping everything and running to my aid. I remember wanting to stay just one more day at the hospital because I just wasn't ready to come home. I look at our picture from last year and think how big our family looked with all of us piled on the hospital bed. I still look at our picture and think we look so huge.
Jacob is such a sweet baby. I think of what an amazing blessing it is to have him here and love what he brings to our family.
Jakey still has only 2 teeth, he crawls like Michael did on three limbs, and makes the cutest, funny faces. I am so grateful to have him in our family and I am honored to be his Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment