Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A new adventure




So I guess life wasn't crazy enough, so I decided to try another "home business". I signed up in October to be a consultant for Thirty-One gifts. The company started back east 8 years ago and has just started to get big in Utah. They have such fun and useful products that after having a party at my home, and using everything I got, I decided it was something that I could back and offer to my friends and family. It has been so fun and I was able to reach my 45 day goal and earn an extra kit for free. I have parties planned for January and February, a few friends that want to sign up and lots of fun with a new catalog and new products coming out next month. I don't know how long the fun will last, but I will take it and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment